Khai here to just update you on the latest changes to Mercenaries on the new patch.
– The Manage Army page now has a new tab that displays all your brigades.
– The Customization page now highlights the current banner selection.
– Loading screens for matches now show the map name and a map preview, the players’ names, and a randomly selected gameplay tip.
– The Multiplayer lobby now shows the remainder countdown time for match forfeiture.
– The Marketplace links from the Customization page are now properly displayed.
– Brigade XP now shows upon completion of contracts and multiplayer matches.
– A bug causing the Pursue and Advance commands to ignore the Zone of Control of Spearmen has been fixed.
– Fixed a bug where the 2nd deployed brigade took the host player’s traits.
– Fixed a bug causing the bonus roll to be read as 0.
– When the Trick Shot ability is used, the game no longer slows down to 0.5x game speed.
– Fixed a rare case scenario with Vampirism that could cause a client crash.
– Fixed an issue for users who timeout during commander name selection screen while relogging.
– Fixed an issue where Facebook accounts were unable to log-in.
– Added Braccian and Lyri Border Skirmishes.
– Crumston Caldare’s Evasion ability has been updated to work similar to Tiny Bastards.
– Crumston Caldare’s Assassin ability now adds 40 Melee Skill and Ranged Skill.
– The default Forfeiture timer for Multiplayer games is now 24 hours instead of 72 hours.
– The Skirmisher ability now applies on Ranged attacks, as intended.
– Animations have been updated for the following abilities: Disembowel, Vampirism, Corpsejump and Assist.